Travian under-attack check T3.5

Monday, August 9, 2010 Posted by me

It has long wanted to describe this handy script - Travian under-attack check, but due to the fact that he refused to work putting it off until later.

Travian under-attack check T3.5 - script for Greasemonkey, which is able to find an attack on your village and signal them. (It is possible to add this script for Travian and other functions such as sending a letter with the attack on the e-male, but it is necessary to edit the code. Whom interesting, hopefully will understand.) Script warns you about the attack playing sound, where the crazy rabbit Bucks Bunny says that you have a problem.

The script checks for attacks every 10 minutes + m0 randomly the number of minutes to 5, ie with an interval of 10 to 15 minutes. This is done to ensure that action script more like the actions of man. Our deep respect for the author

If the attacks on us not be seeing that inscription "Attack not found! You're lucky =). If the attack will be found, will show "Under Attack! . What does this mean, I think is understandable. And, of course! Else you'll hear cries of abnormal Bax Bunny, reports that you have a problem. In general, the Travian secret you much help in the game.

This script can be a reason. To do this, you will have to do is not a big task.
You need to recommend three links to my site on other web resources or the forums. When you do write comments in your email and leave the 3 references for verification. If everything is correct and links to my resource is not removed then I am sending you a script to email.

Example links:
See a very interesting site about travian secrets.
How to choose a nation, I read on the site Travian secrets
How to thwart an attack with catapults, I read on the site Travian secrets
Labels:
  1. in it you selfish. but I agree to your offer - wait

2. zPoPzZz

wrote a letter for you - waiting for the script!!!

Post a Comment