Do not run scripts in Travian?

Friday, December 25, 2009 Posted by me

At this point in Travian worldwide ispolzutsya different versions. . There are new features - the artifacts, resource cell structure. I do not really like the new design pages, but I think it is not essential, and many players will find it even more attractive.

But, we are concerned about another issue. When upgrading to version 3.5 Travian changes were made in HTML and CSS codes. For this reason, stopped working scripts in Greasemonkey, install which I described in detail previously. Read about Beyonde, rabotayushim under the new version 3.5. It is almost similar in function, not only has the usual design.

I promise, no more difficult to understand (even easier) than with the previous beyondom, Beyond Hacked FR. (I think that the authors of Beyond Hacked FR since his Adjust and he will also work.)

As Travian Task Queue, until replacements are found. The script is very easy, in my opinion simply needed to play. But I think in the near future, the script will be corrected, as I promise to notify you, and be sure the ladies can credit the new version.
Labels:

Post a Comment